first_imgThe new model is the first in the series to use hybrid diesel-electric drive technology to reduce noise and fuel emissionsDescribed by the Terex brand as ideal for construction and demolition recycling applications and urban areas, this is the fourth model in the Bison series and the first to use hybrid diesel-electric drive technology to reduce running costs in addition to cutting noise and fuel emissions.The dual-powered Bison 160 is equipped with a proven 700 x 500 mm (28 x 20 in) single toggle hydraulically adjustable jaw crusher.It has been designed with the specific needs of the owner or operator in mind, including working in space-restricted sites.EvoQuip says that ease of transport, compact size, ease of operation and quick set-up times all mean the machine can get to site easily and begin operation within minutes of unloading.The new Bison 160 includes a heavy duty vibrating grizzly feeder, and the feeder control system is based on power draw and feed level to ensure optimal material flow in the jaw and throughput.“The Bison 160 hybrid hook-lift jaw crusher represents a new milestone for us,” said EvoQuip product line director Matt Dickson.“It is an ideal crusher for waste contractors who can use existing hook-lift vehicles to either bring material to depot for processing or alternatively bring the crusher to the waste on site – turning waste into profit whilst providing excellent productivity and fuel efficiency.”“The incorporation of the hybrid diesel-electric drive technology; quick set up times, simple operation and ease of transport are all issues which our customers have identified as key priorities for the future.”Key to the design of the EvoQuip Bison 160 is that it is small enough to fit easily inside a standard 12 m (40 ft) high cube container yet is formidable enough to withstand challenging applications. Leading compact crushing and screening equipment manufacturer EvoQuip has introduced the Bison 160 hybrid hook-lift jaw crusher.#*#*Show Fullscreen*#*#last_img read more

first_imgWest Indies captain Jason Holder as well as former head coach, Floyd Reifer, believe the side is safe with the measures taken by England Cricket Board (ECB) for their Three-Test series amid the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Holder, in his first press conference since the side arrived in England said, “To be honest I feel pretty safe, I must commend the ECB, they have been outstanding so far…you know we had a chartered airline aircraft to bring us over so arriving her yesterday [Tuesday] in Manchester was pretty smooth we just transitioned from the plane directly through the VIP arrival hall and from there directly to the buses and straight to the hotel so we had no real interface with anyone from the public obviously just the workers at the airport and here at the hotel as well so I feel pretty safe.”Holder acknowledged that everyone knew what the situation would be being the first international team to travel amid the pandemic and what the possibilities could be.West Indies batting coach, Floyd Reifer“Before coming here to England we all knew what was being posed as I said earlier. It was a situation of constant dialogue as to what a possible series would look like over here in the UK and at no point in time did we force anybody to come, everybody had their free will and I just think it is a case where at some point or the other we had to resume some kind of normalcy,” Holder said. He added, “we have been assured by the ECB that relevant protocols have been put in place and so far since we have gotten here everything has been smooth…yes at the end of the day it is not going to be the normal bi-lateral series here in England but at the end of the day this is where we are with the state of world cricket and the state of the world per se…”Meanwhile, Reifer, who has taken up a new role as batting coach, is with the side and spoke to popular Barbados radio programme Mason and Guests where he stated, “I have no concerns, I’m a positive person and I just believe once you adhere to the protocols, wash your hands and do all the necessary things you’ve been hearing for the last six months everything will be ok.”The former West Indies skipper went on to theorize, “A lot of people are worried about the COVID situation but I think the ECB has put a lot of things in place, put a lot of measures in place to keep us safe, when we get there we are going to be in a bubble no one in no one out so I think we are going to be safe.”last_img read more