Comments are closed. December 22, 2019 at 11:36 AM 1 Comment HomeNewsCrimeArrest in carjacking case Dec. 20, 2019 at 6:57 pmCrimeFeaturedNewsArrest in carjacking caseeditor1 year agoNo tags SMPD released the following information on Friday afternoon:On October 15, 2019 a group of three males carjacked a victim in the area of 17th and Bryn Mawr Ave. One of the suspects used a handgun and pointed it at the victim. The suspects also stole the victim’s wallet and cellular phone.On October 16th, the Los Angeles School Police found the stolen vehicle with someone sleeping inside. A replica handgun was found inside the vehicle and the individual was arrested. Detectives were able to trace the actions of this suspect and found him to be in the area during the time of the carjacking and were able to obtain surveillance photos of the other two suspects.Santa Monica Detectives worked with Los Angeles School Police to identify the other two suspects and they were taken into custody. Two of the suspects were adults and the other a juvenile.The primary suspect Noel Trambriz (08-24-1996) from Los Angeles was sentenced to three years in prison. Santos Yonathan Alvarado (02-03-2001) from Los Angeles is still in custody and will return back to court in February 2020. The minor was taken to Eastlake Juvenile Hall.share on Facebookshare on Twittershow 1 comment Probably the first of many trips to state prison for Noel Tambriz. James Bell says: Laughing Matters – All I Want For ChristmasButtigieg-Warren clash on campaign trail spills into debateYou Might Also LikeFeaturedNewsBobadilla rejects Santa Monica City Manager positionMatthew Hall7 hours agoNewsCouncil picks new City ManagerBrennon Dixson18 hours agoFeaturedNewsProtesting parents and Snapchat remain in disagreement over child protection policiesClara Harter18 hours agoFeaturedNewsDowntown grocery to become mixed use developmenteditor18 hours agoNewsBruised but unbowed, meme stock investors are back for moreAssociated Press18 hours agoNewsWedding boom is on in the US as vendors scramble to keep upAssociated Press18 hours ago
LAS VEGAS — Despite rumors that he is headed to Chip Ganassi racing next year — and though team owner Chip Ganassi has confirmed that Jamie McMurray won’t return to the No. 1 Chevrolet in 2019 — Kurt Busch says he remains unsigned beyond this season.Busch is driving the No. 41 Ford as one of four Stewart-Haas Racing entries in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Playoffs, which start with Sunday’s South Point 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, PRN and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio).RELATED: Report: McMurray out of No. 1 in 2019The contract limbo has become familiar territory for Busch in recent years. Last season, Stewart-Haas declined to pick up Busch’s option before re-signing him later to a one-year deal. This season, Busch has acknowledged fielding offers from more than one team but has yet to announce his plans for next year.“It’s all the same stuff that I’ve been through before, and I don’t look at it like a (distraction),” Busch said. “The contracts that I signed when I was a rookie or a younger guy, they were five-year deals. And now, as of late, I haven’t signed anything that was more than two years.”Busch, however, doesn’t think the uncertainty of his future will affect his prospects for a second Cup title.“It doesn’t matter in this day and age what’s going on behind the scenes,” he said. “It’s just a matter of executing when you’re at track, and there are so many things that are out of your control in a race on the track that it doesn’t matter what’s going on outside the car.“So each week, when I fire up the car for the first Friday practice session, that’s the best feeling, ‘cause I know that I’m going into a zone that I can control the most, and that keeps me away from having to think about other stuff during the week.”
Spurs have been chasing the Argentine for much of the summer but have so far been unable to get a deal done because of Betis’ asking price.The La Liga club want €75m and Tottenham don’t want to pay that, in fact, Diario reported that they were now holding out at €50m and Daniel Levy was refusing to go beyond that for the midfielder.It was felt that the arrival of Nabil Fekir was working in Spurs’ favour and AS report that is certainly the case.The newspaper states that Betis ‘need to get the money’ from the sale of Lo Celso, partly to pay for the capture of Fekir and to also fund other moves, their determination to sign striker Borja Iglesias.Betis are ‘reluctant to accept’ Tottenham’s €50m bid but time is running out given the Premier League transfer window closes on August 8th.At this moment in time, White Hart Lane is his only possible destination as Bayern consider the price Betis want is too much. Likewise, Atletico Madrid aren’t interested and have other targets.That leaves Tottenham at the forefront and with plenty of control at this moment in time. They’re the only bidders and Betis are desperate to get a sale done at some point.Daniel Levy will certainly be using that to his advantage, although with both standing firm, it seems this potential deal will run right down to the wire.by Taboolaby TaboolaSponsored LinksSponsored LinksPromoted LinksPromoted LinksTrending TodayForge of Empires – Free Online GameChallenge Your Brain With This Must-Play Strategy Game. No Install.Forge of Empires – Free Online GameUndo聽多多 Hearmore.asia1969年前出生的香港居民現可免費試戴頂尖的歐洲助聽器聽多多 Hearmore.asiaUndoMisterStocksThese Hilarious Photos Were Captured On The SubwayMisterStocksUndoDating.comTung Chung is actually full of single men. Check them out on this premium dating site!Dating.comUndo熱門話題小心會長過頭…網友推爆:「真的長得超誇張!」熱門話題UndoKeto减肥1個簡單的妙招一夜「融化」腹部贅肉（今晚試試）Keto减肥UndoSmart Tech TrendSelf Adjusting Glasses Take Hong Kong by StormSmart Tech TrendUndoCoworking Space | Search AdsThe cost of shared office in Hong Kong might surprise youCoworking Space | Search AdsUndoGeeks Reviews價格僅為HK$771 的便携自拍無人機正席捲香港Geeks ReviewsUndo Earlier today we covered a report from Diario de Sevilla covering Tottenham’s interest in Giovani Lo Celso and where the potential deal was.
Former Manchester United midfielder Liam Miller has died at the young age of 36.Miller, who also played for other clubs like Celtic, Leeds United, QPR and Sunderland had been suffering from pancreatic cancer before his untimely death.The midfielder won 21 caps for the Republic of Ireland between 2004 and 2009.Stiliyan Petrov, a cancer survivor played with Miller at Scottish Premier League (SPL) champions Celtic and on the unfortunate news, the Bulgarian said that he was “deeply saddened to hear of the passing of my friend and old team-mate Liam Miller”.He added: “My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. RIP my friend.”RelatedVillarreal CF vs CA OsasunaJune 30, 2017Similar postRay Wilkins Passes Away Following Cardiac ArrestApril 4, 2018In “England”Manchester City Sign French Midfielder Claudio GomesJuly 25, 2018In “England”
Related Courtesy of Rock & Roll Hall of Fame(OHIO) — The nominees for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame’s 2018 class have been revealed, and the list spans rock, rap, metal, jazz, R&B, prog and funk.Of the 19 nominees, those appearing on the ballot for the first time include Dire Straits, Judas Priest, The Moody Blues, Kate Bush, Rage Against the Machine, Radiohead, Eurythmics, Nina Simone and Sister Rosetta Tharpe.Also in the running are Bon Jovi, The Cars, The J. Geils Band, The Zombies, Depeche Mode, The MC5, LL Cool J, The Meters, Rufus featuring Chaka Khan and Link Wray.“It’s a remarkably diverse group of artists, and it’s reflective of the diversity of rock n’ roll,” Rock Hall President and CEO Greg Harris tells ABC Radio. “We have a number of different eras, we have a number of different styles of music, and just a great balance. And any five out of this would make for a wonderful induction class.”Among the highest-profile first-time nominees are Dire Straits, who have been eligible since 2003.“What’s remarkable is the way they bridge this beautiful musicality, jazz influences, with a real great sensibility,” Harris tells ABC Radio. “Mark Knopfler’s a genius.”This is Bon Jovi’s second time on the ballot, and says the New Jersey rockers are definitely a group fans are rooting for.“It’s exciting to have these bands that you know they bring anthem-like music to the masses and have impacted so many people,” Harris notes.Starting October 5 and continuing through 11:59 p.m. ET on December 5, you can vote for your favorites at RockHall.com. The top five artists chosen by the public will make up a “fans’ ballot” that will be included with the other ballots. The final inductees will be announced in December, determined by a voting body of more than 900 artists, music historians and music industry insiders.The 2018 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will be held April 14 in Cleveland and will air on HBO.Here’s the full list of nominees:Bon JoviKate BushThe CarsDepeche ModeDire StraitsEurythmicsJ. Geils BandJudas PriestLL Cool JMC5The MetersMoody BluesRadioheadRage Against the MachineRufus featuring Chaka KhanNina SimoneSister Rosetta TharpeLink WrayThe ZombiesCopyright © 2017, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.Powered by WPeMatico
Manns said she’d like to see a BaliPure-Pocari Sweat final “for the fans, for the league and for everybody.”In the semifinals, Manns would’ve wanted payback against UST.“I want revenge kind of, on them. You know they beat us, that’s our first match, we didn’t play our best at all,” said Manns.Katherine Morrell scored 20 points and Dzi Gervacio 13 for BaliPure .Coast Guard dropped all its seven matches in the conference. Last night, it didn’t get enough help from leader Samantha Dawson who sat out the whole third set.ADVERTISEMENT View comments POC decides on Peping foe today We are young EDITORS’ PICK Smart hosts first 5G-powered esports exhibition match in PH Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next PH among economies most vulnerable to virus Where did they go? Millions left Wuhan before quarantine Mainland China virus cases exceed 40,000; deaths rise to 908 Smart’s Siklab Saya: A multi-city approach to esports 30 Filipinos from Wuhan quarantined in Capas The other Final Four duel will pit BaliPure against Bureau of Customs.In the first game, BaliPure crushed Coast Guard, 25-12, 25-8, 25-9.Tam captain and import Kaylee Manns would have wanted a semifinal clash with UST.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSGinebra teammates show love for SlaughterSPORTSWe are youngSPORTSCone plans to speak with Slaughter, agentManns, the very articulate setter who had 42 excellent tosses last night, said they want revenge over the Tigresses who dealt them a stunning defeat in the Water Defenders’ first match.“Yes kinda (feel pressure facing winless Coast Guard), you know how it goes. You know you come in and take it for granted. You don’t play your best and that team sneaks up on you and win,” said Manns. “Glad it didn’t happen.” MOST READ BREAKING: Solicitor General asks SC to forfeit ABS CBN’s franchise Chinese-manned vessel unsettles Bohol town Taiwan minister boards cruise ship turned away by Japan PLAY LIST 01:31Taiwan minister boards cruise ship turned away by Japan01:33WHO: ‘Global stocks of masks and respirators are now insufficient’01:01WHO: now 31,211 virus cases in China 102:02Vitamin C prevents but doesn’t cure diseases like coronavirus—medic03:07’HINDI PANG-SPORTS LANG!’03:03SILIP SA INTEL FUND Brad Pitt wins his first acting Oscar as awards get underway Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Tristan Tamayo/INQUIRER.netPocari Sweat booked the No. 1 spot in the semifinals after handing University of Santo Tomas a 25-16, 25-23, 22-25, 25-14 beating last night in the Shakey’s V-League Reinforced Conference at Philsports Arena in Pasig.The Lady Warriors (6-1) will face the No. 4 Tigresses (5-2) anew in Saturday’s semifinals.ADVERTISEMENT